Good Evening! ;) I am so glad that I already finished my report in Science and at the same time very nervous about what would be the result of my grades this 2nd Grading. Today is Friday, so it means that there is no class tomorrow and next week will be our Semestral Break, but before that, I still have to study for my exams this coming Monday! T_T It is really hard being a student, but instead of complaining, I have to work hard to have good grades for the sake of my allowance! Hahaha! Just kidding! c’x I have to work hard for my grades because that is the only thing that I could do to pay my parents back for all the sacrifices they have done. ♡
I hope that teacher Eldy won’t leave us because he is one of my favorite teachers! L He told us that he won’t be our teacher anymore this 3rd Grading and I really hope that he didn’t mean it. :’( He is our teacher in Values Education and Filipino! By the way, Abegail and I had a little misunderstanding and I hope that she could still forgive me. I learned this week that we shouldn’t make decisions when we're angry and we shouldn’t make promises when we're happy! I know that we are imperfect, human as we are, but we should think before we act!
Bye! Thanks for reading my diary! ;) God Bless! :*
Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento