Good Evening! Last Thursday was a great day! Last Thursday morning, my papa and I went to the coffee shop in-front of the Children’s Playground. We got stranded due to heavy rain. Instead of complaining, we just waited for the rain to stop and had a nice conversation with my friend’s father, who is also my father’s friend. XD
I also had encountered lots of conflicts this week, both conflict in time and conflict of opinions! XD I argued with my two friends, but we were able to forget what happened and continue the friendship, because they are more like brothers to me.
First, I had an argument with Kuya#1, because I don’t like her girlfriend but I realized that I shouldn’t be the one to decide for him…. Although I find it hard because his girlfriend cheated on him before and yet, he was still able to forgive her! The writer, Stephen Chbosky, of the novel “Perks of Being a Wallflower” was right! People do accept the love they think they deserve, but there is also this qoute, “Fool me once, shame on you! Fool me twice, shame on me!”, and that one sure make sense! Hahahaha! :’)
I don’t want to talk about the reason why kuya#2 (Zephaniah) and I argued, because arguing is an everyday thing for us! XD Actually, I have 3 kuyas! My two kuyas are twins. They are Zephaniah Buenavista and Zechariah Buenavista! Kuya Zechariah is very friendly, talkative, and chill. We never argue. On the other hand, kuya Zephaniah is way too silent in person, moody and sensitive. They look like my classmate John Noie Sayam, but they are only taller and older. They are both great singers and members of Youth for Christ. They live in Canlaon and they are both sweet and understanding!
I learned this week that,
-The first to apologize is the bravest, the first to forgive is the strongest, and the first to forget is the happiest.
-We should respect others’ beliefs, opinions and their decisions in life.
-We should be brave and responsible enough to accept our mistakes.
Bye! Thank you for reading! God Bless!
Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento