Linggo, Setyembre 7, 2014

09/06/16 Last check: 11:31 pm #LOVEWHATYOUDO

09/06/16 Last check: 11:31 pm 

      Hey! How was your week? Mine was amazing. I had so much fun! I learned lots of things, like, the lessons that I have to learn with the help of my teachers and realizing that I don’t have to end my friendship with Abegail because the reason wasn’t worth compared to everything great that happened to us.

      I am the leader of our group in Araling Panlipunan and even though it is not easy being a leader, I am still happy because my group mates are participating and aren’t that difficult to handle compared to my group mates last grading. Win or lose, I don’t care! The important thing is that we did our best and we did our part together. Love what you do, do it with passion! I go to school not just for my own sake but also for my parents, family, teachers, true friends, crush (Just kidding!) and GOD because they are my inspiration and they are the reason why I enjoy doing my tasks.

      Oh, wait! I have to go now because my parents are already asleep and I still have to go for our activity in YFC (Youth for Christ) in Manapla tomorrow! Bye! God Bless! I hope you enjoyed reading my diary for this week! J *insert happy tone here*

1 komento:

  1. Good job Ruby... Keep on blogging. You can pepper your blog with something something peculiar event which happened in your life during the week.. Enjoy and 'ill be your avid reader...

    TumugonBurahin