Lunes, Setyembre 29, 2014

09/27/14 #VALUEEVERYTHINGYOUHAVE


            Hello! J Yesterday was Friday but they haven’t announced the winners in the cooking contest yet! L Yesterday was also my friend’s birthday, but I wasn’t able to greet him in person because he lives in Bago City but with the help of the technology, I was able to greet him via facebook.

I learned this week that you should be contented and you should value everything that you have (even the little things) especially if you know that it won’t be yours forever and you should never take anyone for granted! My crush, which is currently a 9th grader, let me borrow his compilation of worship songs and I am so happy not only because it has the smell of his perfume (I know right! I can’t even….) but also because I really want to memorize the songs because I am going to Bacolod City tomorrow for our activity in Youth for Christ (Declare Praise Concert and Creative Competition).

I am glad that we won in our Araling Panlipunan! :’) Our teacher required us to create any song related to how we can make a better world.  Juliane and I composed the song and I was really shocked about the result because we were all frustrated singers. The boys didn’t win in basketball, but I am still proud of them because the difference was only 10 points even though their opponent are way too pro when it comes to basketball (a.k.a Phantoms).

I have to go because I am really sleepy and I still have to wake up early for tomorrow's event! :* Good Bye. Thanks for stopping by! God Bless!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento