Lunes, Setyembre 22, 2014

09/21/14 #NEVERLOSEHOPE

  Sup, homie? I am so happy and at the same time, very tired right now because of the Girl Scout Encampment which just ended earlier. I learned this week that trusting too much leads to disappointment. After this, I am still going to make my own SIP (Science Investigatory Project) because our group mate didn’t explain everything to our teacher. Luckily, my parents are here to help me and everything happens for a reason, right?

  I am very happy because I told myself before the camp started that I am going to do my best in cooking because my last year’s cooking was a disaster. Want to know what happened? Well, this year’s cooking was a disaster also! We cooked adobo and I was the one who mixed the ingredients but I wasn’t satisfied of the taste. So, I asked my partner, which was also our patrol leader, “Manang, is it okay if we put a little condensed milk in the adobo? Please! I just want to know what it taste like!”. Glad that she agreed about it because she was so kind and open-minded! We were the last patrol who finished. We asked the camp staff if what does it taste like and we were shocked about the result! Oh my glab, they love it! We also asked our patrol mates and they also liked the taste. I named the adobo, “Salty Adobo with Condensed Milk” even though it wasn’t salty and it was sour! :’D They told us that the adobo was still tasty even though without the condensed milk. I was so happy about it! They are going to announce the winner this Friday. 

We won in the obstacle, technically. But in reality, the camp staff won but they are not counted. I knew that we were going to win even though before they announced it because my inspiration was there. XD I learned that being faithful to GOD and believing in yourself is the best thing you could do to keep going. Believe in GOD and never lose hope! Don’t just imagine things to happen. Stand up! Get up! And do it for yourself!

I have to go! Bye! :* Thanks for reading my diary this week! Hope you love it.  God Bless!

Frances Ruby Arceno

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento